Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Savannah Cont.

The picture of me standing there waving the pillow at the fire alarm praying that the sprinklers won't go off in the room and that the fire department does not show up. The alarm stops I stop waving. The alarm starts again!!! I Wave the pillow again we open the door hoping to get fresh air in the room my arms are falling off. The alarm stops so I stop waving and the alarms goes off again I get my husband Doug to wave the Pillow until it finally goes off and stays off.

I will say one thing I do not know what will happen tomorrow but it will sure be interesting!!! Life is never boring with Aiden ... I just wish we would draw less attention sometimes.

We will sure have some interesting stories to tell Aiden when he grows up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment