Friday, August 14, 2009

Pinchusion

Just received the pincushion from threadling it is just wonderful. Thank you again. I will try to put a picture up later.

I have to get all five of us packed up for vacation today we are going to Savannah and Charleston and maybe Myrtle Beach. They are quite aways from Michigan and we have a one year old who will not sleep in his car seat and usually cries the whole time so we may not get further than a couple of hours away so this is a fly by the seat of our pants trip no reservations and see where we land?????

I also have to get the dog delivered to my sisters house she is watching the crazy puppy for us for the next 11 days but she lives an hour away, and I have to get my friend Loretta and I registered for a quilting retreat this morning it is first come first serve it register and there are always more people interested than spots wish me luck. There is never enough time to get every thing done.

Thanks again I love the pincushion. Hope to get a picture posted later.

No comments:

Post a Comment